To support operational growth, Forbes Bros is currently recruiting a full-time, self-directed, and service-minded Administrative Assistant for our Denver, Corporate office.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the administrative day-to-day activities of the Denver, Colorado Corporate Office and the Executive Leadership Team working from this location.
The responsibilities of this position will require, but are not limited to:
- Perform all front office duties including reception, mail, telephone calls, receiving visitors and determining their needs to ensure they are directed to the appropriate personnel
- Assist with administrative tasks such as word processing, spreadsheets, filing, function planning, reserving conference rooms, assisting with Board meeting preparation, maintaining office equipment, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule staff meetings and events for the Denver office
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements and reservations for office personnel
- Summarize and transcribe meetings notes and summarizes
- Performs other related administrative as assigned
As a successful candidate, you will have:
Education & Experience
- Business administration diploma or certificate preferred but not mandatory.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Suite 365
Skills & Abilities
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
Forbes Bros offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan, and a rewarding pension program. Forbes Bros has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation, and respect in the workplace!
Forbes Bros is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.