Forbes Bros is currently recruiting a full time, energetic, self-motivated Estimating Coordinator for our Edmonton operations.
The Estimating Coordinator will work in partnership with our Estimating, Operations, and Human Resources departments to prepare and develop tender documents, presentations, public relations, and promotional documents. This individual will act as a gatekeeper for all corporate communication materials, with a significant focus on content development and editing content developed by others for quality and consistency.
The responsibilities of this position will require, but are not limited to:
- Follow company safety values and abide by the implemented guidelines
- Process (receive, review, and file) high volumes of client documentation
- Track proposal statistics by maintaining internal proposal database
- Coordinate with various internal departments to evaluate and track proposal progress
- Ensure critical information is communicated to internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
- Review, edit, and format technical and commercial documentation for proposals to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Define, prepare, and develop document templates, styles, and formats
- Act as liaison between internal stakeholders and client representatives
- Create and distribute internal estimating reports and forms when required
- Organize and schedule site visits and conference calls for internal staff
- Monitor client websites for new requests
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and timelines
- Assist with subcontractor quote administration and coordination
- Have successfully completed related post-secondary education preferable in Project/Construction management or Engineering.
- Proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Compelling interpersonal skills and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Adobe Acrobat
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail and high degree of professionalism
What We Offer:
Forbes Bros offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and a rewarding pension program. Forbes Bros has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
Forbes Bros is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
How to apply: Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday December 23, 2020 @ 4:00pm