FB Bullet is interested in meeting energetic individuals who want to be a part of the underground utility sector. Where we are committed to growing and developing our teams, and leveraging our greatest resource to do so – our people. FB Bullet has a new expansion opportunity in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, and are focused on attracting the highest caliber people. We are looking for individuals that align with our values so that we may set a new standard in this market and ensure that we are the contractor of choice long into the future. Don’t miss your opportunity to become a part of the growing FB Bullet Family! Apply now!
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Digging and backfilling trenches
- Carry and move materials as needed
- Operating small equipment and hand tools
- Spotting for vehicles and equipment
- Site setup and cleanup, ensuring trash, debris and potentially dangerous materials from the construction site are removed
- Assisting craft/crew members with work
- Development of skills on varied and challenging tasks
- Perform additional labourer duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be in good physical condition and able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Able to work well with others as well as independently
- Able to follow instruction and adhere to safe work practices
- Attention to detail
- This position requires candidates to:
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Travel and work overtime as required
Remuneration and Benefits
FB Bullet offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive wage, comprehensive benefits plan, a rewarding pension program and a lucrative employee referral program. FB Bullet has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.