Forbes Bros is currently recruiting full-time Laborer’s for projects within North Battleford, Saskatchewan.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Digging and backfilling trenches
- Pulling and placing underground and overhead cable
- Carry and move materials as needed
- Operating small equipment and hand tools
- Spotting for vehicles and equipment
- Site setup and cleanup, ensuring trash, debris and potential dangerous materials from the construction site are removed
- Assisting craft/crew members with work
- Development of skills on varied and challenging tasks
- Perform additional labourer duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be in good physical condition and able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Must have general knowledge of the principals involved in the operation of construction and maintenance methods and procedures
- Able to work well with others as well as independently
- Able to follow instruction and adhere to safe work practices
- Attention to detail
This position requires candidates to:
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Travel and work overtime as required
What We Offer:
Forbes Bros offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and a rewarding pension program. Forbes Bros has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.