Forbes Bros – Manager, Fleet Compliance
Forbes Bros is currently recruiting a full-time management professional for the position of Manager, Fleet Compliance within our Broomfield, Colorado office.
Reporting to the Director, The Fleet Services Manager, Fleet Compliance will be responsible for ensuring that the equipment and vehicle fleet meets or exceeds all regulatory compliance objectives. In order to achieve this, the Manager will ensure the correct systems and controls are in place and functioning at an acceptable level.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Fully support the Director, Health & Safety in all initiatives, accident/incident investigations and endorsement of approved recommendations
- Fully support the Line of Business Directors, Regional Managers to ensure their fleet assets are compliant.
- Work with subject matter experts to help develop compliance training resources
- Oversee the documentation and implementation of processes/procedures related to the compliance of tools, equipment and vehicle resources
- Manage customs compliance and assist Manager, Logistics in cross border shipments
- Support the Divisional Leads with the documentation of standardized compliance and maintenance processes and practices
- Ensure processes between project managers, operations, and fleet are compatible and adhered to; transition points are seamless, and communication is transparent
- Actively involved in the development of the compliance team to ensure their knowledge of regulations and policies are up to date and to help ensure their ability to manage and enforce compliance to Forbes expectations
- Act as an advocate, within the industries, for issues relevant to Forbes Bros Ltd. and its services
The accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Fully functioning and performing Compliance program
- Any violations in Safety and Business Transactions
- Team awareness of all Corporate Directives or Policies
- Contract negotiations for Compliance Services
As the successful candidate, you will have …
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in light vehicle fleet management or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in vehicle compliance
- Extensive knowledge of NCS/DOT regulations
- Extensive knowledge of licensing best practices
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Demonstrated knowledge of emerging fleet management technologies and best practices
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Results oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines
- Commitment to working in a team environment, with established team building abilities
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage a wide variety of issues simultaneously
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Develops trusted advisor relationships at senior levels within the client organization
- A creative/innovative thinker and problem solver
- Able to work effectively under short deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Superior organizational skills and time management skills
- Conflict management skills
- Change management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Selling Skills
- Able to build strong relationships with employees and clients
- Strong written skills
This position requires candidates to:
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing to obtain clearance for site access.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Requires regular travel to various project sites and office locations (50% travel/field)
- Complete background screening and criminal record check.
What We Offer:
Forbes Bros offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and 401K. Forbes Bros Group of Companies has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
Forbes Bros is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
How to apply: Please apply online with resume/cover letter https://forbesbrosgroup.com