Office Administrator – Part Time (Approx. 25 to 30 hours per week)
Forbes Bros is recruiting for an energetic, self-motivated Office Administrator for our Prince Albert location. The Office Administrator will assist with the day-to-day functioning of the office including, but not limited to:
- Organizing and maintaining all electronic files. This includes printing, scanning, and copying shop information and/or billing papers in a timely manner.
- Inputting new jobs into Viewpoint system for upcoming projects and area work
- Assisting with various steps in billing distribution, services, tenders, and 3rd party invoicing
- Answering phone inquiries and directing them to the appropriate individuals
- Creating Purchase Orders for shop personnel within Viewpoint
- Fuel card management and distribution for the shop/project staff in Saskatchewan
- Other administrative duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and maintain high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Business administration diploma preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment is preferred
How to apply: Please apply online with resume/cover letter and quoting Comp # 20201205 Office Admin in the subject line.
Closing Date: Friday December 4, 2020 @ 4:00pm
What We Offer:
Forbes Bros Group of Companies offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and a rewarding 401K program. Forbes Bros Group of Companies has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation, and respect in the workplace!
Forbes Bros is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.