To support operational growth, Forbes Bros is recruiting a Project Administrator to support our Major Projects Division on a variety of projects throughout Manitoba and Ontario.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Administrator assists in the accurate and efficient completion of a variety of project based administrative duties. This is a project-based position, that has the potential to move office locations, based on the progression of the project.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with the Human Resources & Project Management teams to obtain onboarding documents at the project site (i.e. emailing completed New Hire Packages (NHP), Transfers, Releases, etc.)
- Scan and upload all Safety Deliverables; including Tailboards and pre-trip inspections to the specified shared Drive
- Scan & upload employee or project documents, including timesheets, invoices and all vehicle and Fuel Card sign-outs to the specified shared Drive
- Submit enveloped fuel receipts that have been handed in from the field to our Fleet offices
- Submit monthly IFTA reporting to Fleet Department.
- Submit monthly reporting to Client if project required.
- Submit quarterly reporting to Client if project required.
- General administrative items including assisting field employees with submissions. Example: PPE clothing requests, vacation requests, apprenticeship documents and IT requests upon Project Manager approval
- Responsible for daily/weekly time-sheet entry/ weekly payroll review in Viewpoint for assigned project crews
- Maintain personnel/time trackers for project and project crews
- Maintain the equipment tracker for weekly review by Project Management and Fleet Services
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed for project
- Book accommodations and flights as required for project crews
- Perform other related administrative or project-based duties as assigned
As the successful, candidate you will have:
- Business Administration Diploma is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of one (1) – two (2) years’ experience in a project office environment is preferred
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and maintain high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, and work both independently and as part of a team
This position is field based and requires candidates to:
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Work at office site location, rotational work if required
- Weekend work is required
- Work overtime as required
What We Offer:
Forbes Bros offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and a rewarding pension program. Forbes Bros has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
Forbes Bros is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.