To support operational growth, FB Titan a division of the Forbes Bros Group of Companies is recruiting a Project Coordinator to support a Powerline Transmission project in Yreka, California.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting project managers and teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. They organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Assist with budget preparation
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate project delays
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
i. Ensure Client reports are accurate and complete
ii. Ensure Company dashboard information is accurate and completed in a timely manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Post Secondary Diploma in Construction Management or Engineering field.
- 5 to 8 years of construction experience
- Project Management certification is considered an asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Task-orientated with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Strong ethics, professionalism, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Able to build strong relationships with employees and clients
This position requires candidates to:
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing to obtain clearance letter for site access
- Valid Driver’s licenses and acceptable divers abstract is required, as this position requires driving and site visits
- Requires regular travel to various project sites and office locations
- Ability to travel to and work at project locations situated throughout North America
FB Titan offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits plan, matching 401K, and rewarding career opportunities. FB Titan has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
FB Titan is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.