Welcome to the NEW STANDARD in Employers. With over 40 year’s of dedicated experience, Forbes Bros is a company you can rely on for any project within the utility sector. Our alignment with like-minded companies provides us the expertise, equipment, and resources to deliver safe, reliable, and efficient solutions to our clients every time.
FB Bullet, A Forbes Bros Company is interested in meeting energetic individuals who want to be a part of the underground utility section of the Forbes Bros family. Where we are committed to growing and developing our teams, and leveraging our greatest resource to do so – our people. FB Bullet has a new expansion opportunity in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, and are focused on attracting the highest caliber people. We are looking for individuals that align with our values so that we may set a new standard in this market and ensure that we are the contractor of choice long into the future.
Don’t miss your opportunity to become a part of the growing Forbes Family!
FB Bullet is recruiting for an energetic, self-motivated Project Coordinator for our Surrey location. Reporting to Operations Supervisor, the Project Administrator will assist with the day-to-day functioning of our field operations, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating and completing BC One calls for projects crews to ensure compliance with project specifications and/or safety specifications
- Obtaining required city and road permitting for area contracts as requested by the Area Supervisor
- Liaising with clients, projects crews and permitting personnel in a professional manner
- Updating job progress and work flows within company and/or project guidelines
- Entering accurate information into the company enterprise software Viewpoint (i.e. invoices, project information etc.)
- Other administrative duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and maintain high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Business administration diploma preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment is preferred
- Previous experience in project administration/coordination in the utility or traffic control industry would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
FB Bullet offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit plan, rewarding pension program and a lucrative employee referral program. FB Bullet has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.