Overhead Voltage Conversation
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Completion Date: March 31, 2016
- 200+ tasks to prep overhead for conversion to 25kV
- Cutout, arrestor, insulator, transfer, and concrete pole changes.
- Crossarm re-frames
- Major issues with the units issued and discovered in pre-construction.
- Due to many missing units, FB Valley (FBV) provided value-add services by creating an as-built sheet for every structure to identify requested scope compared to actual scope required to adhere to BC Hydro standards.
- FB Valley worked directly with the program manager and project manager to ensure that conversion was completed on time with the additional scope and materials.