Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Completion Date: April 12, 2018
- Large-scale coordination with city and customers
- Changed LPTs and JBs, coordinate PON and coordinate with internal line room for clearances.
- Level 5 and level 14 clearances
- Repair crushed ducts and install #1 primary single phase.
- Multiple crews to ensure customers only incurred one outage.
- All clearances were pre-planned from start to finish at the start of the job to ensure that all outages and clearance didn’t cause more than one outage per customer to minimize customer impact.