Emergent 69kV Structures
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Maple Ridge to New Westminster, BC
Completion Date: March 31, 2017
- Bid pricing for transmission units and pre-approved for construction.
- Each site was bid and pre-approved for construction separately.
- Coordination between 69kV and distribution circuit transmission pole changes.
- Coordination with existing construction services, clearances, and ensure sites and crew safety.
- Many transmission poles within city limits, and on main artery roads, required significant city and road permitting coordination.
- Outage notifications with customers and businesses.
- Scope was completed with no deficiencies and no incidents.