Maple Ridge Additional
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Completion Date: June 30, 2017
- FB Valley (FBV) found that this section line was not completed by outside engineering as assumed.
- Found that no arms or conductor has been replaced.
- FBV had a safety by design meeting to ensure all scope was captured then created all the outages and clearances to reframe and re-string all structures from 248th to 253rd (before ravine).
- Live line distribution reframing with double 11.6’ cross-arms.
- Re-conducting 1 – 2 km of copper with new 266 conductor.
- City permitting
- Multiple clearance and outage coordination to minimize customer impact.
- Coordination with school districts and local business to complete work outside normal work hours to minimize customer impact.
- Live 69 kV circuits above
- Aca remediations
- FB Valley
- 3 phase tree work purchased with 12-foot arm so wire could be picked more efficiently with greater public safety.