Maple Ridge Original LM-MMR-681
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C.
Completion Date: October 11, 2016
- Live line distribution reframing with double 11.6’ cross arms.
- Re-conducting 1 – 2 km of copper with new 266 conductor.
- City permitting
- Multiple clearances and outage coordination to minimize customer impact, working with live 69kV circuits above.
- Coordination with school districts and local businesses to complete work outside normal work hours to minimize customer impact.
- Additional scope was planned by safety by design meeting to ensure FBV provided all the required scope.
- 3 phase tree work purchased with a 12-foot arm so the wire could be picked more efficiently with greater public safety.
- Work with external engineering contractors to identify where the reframe and reconductoring ended that there was additional 1.5 km section requiring upgrade.