RFT 9708 60L100 Transmission
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Highway 10 between 164th and 160th Street, Surrey BC
Completion Date: November 30, 2018
- All rail work.
- LLP pole setting on the rails due to pole heights.
- Environmental coordination and sensitive habitat (water shrew).
- Rail flatting and trail schedule coordination.
- Highway 10 and 168 diversion coordination with the general public.
- Local business and traffic diversions.
- Multiple rail coordination with PNR, CP, CN, and SRY Rail.
- Stringing 1 – 2 km at a time over hot distribution
- New method for installing culverts to minimize ground disturbance and eliminate undermining railway.