RFT 9717, F18 PGT & Williams Lake
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Williams Lake and Prince George, B.C.
Completion DateFebruary 26, 2018
- Energized work requiring 69kV pole setting in winter months.
- Right-of-way no access ole setting.
- Oil and gas pipeline coordination.
- Distribution under-build outage.
- Clearance and switching with local line rooms to ensure public and crew safety.
- Cold weather work procedures and cold-weather equipment procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Flexible work scheduling due to weather coordination for snow and ice.