Transmission ROC Pilot
Client: BC Hydro & Power Authority
Location: Maple Ridge to New Westminster, BC
Completion Date: March 13, 2017
- Bid pricing for transmission units and pre-approved for construction.
- Coordination between 69 kV and distribution circuit outages and clearances.
- LLP 69kV pole setting due to loading restrictions to sapperton pump.
- Outage notifications with customers and businesses.
- The scope was completed with no deficiencies and no incidents.
- FB Valley obtained city permitting and worked with New Westminster City Powerline crews as various poles supported both BC Hydro and New Westminster circuits on them.
- Many transmission poles within city limits, and on main artery roads, required significant city and road permitting coordination.